Help our appeal to save the LSI
We have taken on the challenge of restoring this much-loved building at the heart of our town, which has been empty and neglected since 1997, and bringing it back into community use.
Great progress has been made in the last year – now we need your help!
We’ve already raised £2.2million, now we need to find the remaining £200k to make the project happen.
- We have 4 ways to make a financial donation
- BACS or cheque
- Please read through our Contact Form for BACS instructions.
- Cheques made payable to ‘Bridport Area Development Trust LSI’ can be posted to:
- Bridport Area Development Trust, c/o 26 Watton Park, BRIDPORT, Dorset, DT6 5NJ
- Help fundraise:
- Organise an event or undertake a sponsored activity. We can promote your activity to all of our supporters. You can also set up a sponsorship giving page through MyDonate.
- Give as you shop – it’s free and really easy!
Shop online through The Giving Machine. It doesn’t cost any more than shopping direct, you just need to register once and you can still use any vouchers or discount codes on the individual sites. Most of the big name shops are on there, including the major supermarkets (if you do home delivery shopping), Amazon, Ebay, Marks and Spencer, Next etc. It’s a great site that works by shops giving a donation to the charity for every purchase made.
- Support our events:
- We are organising a range of events from talks to teas, bake offs to fun days. Come along and be a part of this fantastic project. Fill in the form on our Contact page to join our mailing list Keep up to date with what’s on through our FACEBOOK and Follow us on Twitter: @BridportLSI